Not for love of money, but of Humanity. "Greater is he who works for the good of all, then he who works for the good of himself only" ~ Matthew 25:40: "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'"- (NIV). I live in Singapore where the Emperor must not be disturbed.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dhs - House Of God (Official Video)

Me favorite video criticizing the 'Prosperity Gospel':

BTW, U think the 'water to wine' trick is just hidden KMnO4 powder at the bottom/ any other better way?

Dhs - House Of God (Official Video)
"Now let me tell you something, we're still beautifying God's house."

"I'm excited to fall in love with doing something for the house of God."
"I want 100 people to write me this week, $50 dollars or more..."
"God's gonna put a miracle in your house."



=============
Posted to
ST DB:
7Apr2010 (Megachurches 'forced' to go commercial)

No comments:

Post a Comment