Not for love of money, but of Humanity. "Greater is he who works for the good of all, then he who works for the good of himself only" ~ Matthew 25:40: "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'"- (NIV). I live in Singapore where the Emperor must not be disturbed.

Monday, November 10, 2014

How CPIB saved the average Singaporean from near financial ruin.

And so prevented Ministerial level salaries in Singapore from hitting divinity benchmark levels.

I am so happy that CPIB decided to bring CHC Kong Hee Fatt Chai to task for laundering tithe (church building fund) $$$ to sponsor his wife half-naked striptease show to bait more to paystratospheric fees(/ membership fees /tithes) to him for his 30, 60, 100fold blessings ponzi scheme (like must sell HDB to give to church: the church being Kong Hee's sentosa cove pent house/ concealed earnings as I read it)...Indeed CPIB is doing its job: a difficult and thankless one at eradicating corruption in Singapore.

I cannot imagine the following MP demanding 'divinity' level salaries for Ministers using the undeclared ang-pow earnings of Kong Hee's (/other prosperity gospel preachers) international speaking circuit as benchmark.

Today= dignity standard, tomorrow = divinity standard.

Singaporeans have indeed survived a close shave with Armageddon. There is yet no need to sell one's wife and children to give to PAP: yet: thank you CPIB.

Quote:
"If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister's ideas and proposals. Hence, a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity."
MP Lim Wee Kiak apologises for comments on pay
[IMG URL]
If CEOs won't listen to ministers, I think the solution is to look into their tax declarations/ payments: too many MNCs evading tax and thats why their CEOs are so overpaid. (E.g. Apple and Starbucks pay like less than 1% tax in their main operating locations): that is the better way to catch the CEOs attention, on all other occasions, there is no possibility of diverting a CEO's attention from his Victoria Secrets model girlfriend's every whim and fancy: unless its a N Korean registered company and U are Kim Jong En that is...

An analysis into the wealth of City Harvest Church « THE TEMASEK TIMES
Quote:
30-fold, 60-fold, 100-fold returns on your church donations
This is where the genius of CHC lies and the secret to its superior earning power. In fact, I have yet to encounter any public-listed company on SGX, HKSE, NYSE, Nasdaq that demonstrates better potential.

The pastor preaches that God will give 30-fold, 60-fold, 100-fold returns on your tithe. But, you have to be generous in your donations first so that you will receive in harvest proportions. I guess that is the origin of the name City Harvest. Please watch the video ”The 10 Laws Of The Harvest” yourself in its entirety and interpret for yourself.

It is a message that cleverly uses an astute understanding of human nature to maximize profits. If I were a CHC member, I will be tempted to increase my tithe as much as possible. Not mincing my words, I am doing it out of pure greed. I do not think I will be alone. It is perfectly fine if members of CHC strongly disagree and thinks that I am not representative for most of them. After all, I can only speak for myself.
An analysis into the wealth of City Harvest Church « THE TEMASEK TIMES
__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment